How We operate:
PROFESSIONAL: We offer a discreet and efficient service
EXPERIENCED: An appointment is made to view your premises
RELIABLE: A suitable date and time for clearance is arranged
We guarantee to carry out the job promptly at the agreed time and place and you agree to pay us where there are unwanted items or rubbish to be cleared
We Buy :
- Antiques & Collectables
- Old Furniture
- Gold and Silver Jewellery
- Old porcelain and ceramics
- But we will be happy to look at any other items you think maybe of value and to help and advise you of the best method of selling or disposal.
We Help :
- Solicitors (dealing with executry and probate)
- House Sellers
- House Buyers
- Hoarders or any one drowning in a sea of stuff!
What Do We Collect?
• Full House clearance or Flat clearance.
• Lofts and Attics, Garages and Basements contents .
• Old kitchen units and bathroom suites.
• Old carpets.
• Old timber.
• Any unwanted items such as old furniture, beds & sofas etc.
• Verminous rubbish.
• General household waste.
• Valuations for probate.
Please Note: We donate clothing to St. Peter's Hospice Charity
Garlands also have an experienced team who also offer a service for House Contents Valuations for Probate and Inheritance Tax. Please call us on 01179 642111 NOW for your free quotation or visit or website at www.housecontentsvaluation.co.uk for more information and assistance.